Welcome to South Farnham Educational Trust which is where like-minded schools can join together to harness the richness of diverse learning communities for the benefit of all pupils. If you have a passion for education and believe in the transformative power of learning, working for SFET can help you fulfil your career aspirations.
The Trust currently consists of eight schools (seven full members and one associate member), a Teaching School Hub and a thriving SCITT.
We are a trust that:
• values and invests in our staff by providing an outstanding environment in which to work with effective, workload-friendly systems.
• believes in life-long learning through professional growth and staff development at all levels.
• fosters a collaborative and supportive work environment where you will work with like-minded educators and professionals who share your dedication to education.
• provides opportunities to contribute to the national education agenda.
• is closely connected to our school communities - you can make a difference to a child’s life.
View details of current vacancies below:
We are always interested in hearing from talented people, so please feel free
to contact us - you just never know!