South Farnham Educational Trust
At the moment the Trust consists of six schools (five full members and one associate member), a Teaching School Hub and thriving SCITT.
- South Farnham School consisting of 848 pupils from 4 to 11 years is situated on two sites, one in Menin Way and the other in The Bourne. It is an ‘Outstanding’ school, an RSHE hub, a Teaching School Hub and the Accredited Body for the Surrey South Farnham SCITT. South Farnham is the designated Academy Sponsor.
- Highfield South Farnham School, a two-form entry primary school with a Nursery, catering for children from three years. After working with the Trust it has just become an ‘Outstanding’ school with a reputation for high-quality provision following an Ofsted inspection in January 2018.
- The Raleigh School, a popular two form entry primary school in the semi-rural village of West Horsley. Following an Ofsted inspection in December 2017 it has also moved to an 'Outstanding' school from the previous 'Good' judgement, it is a primary school consisting of 436 pupils from 4-11.
- Wallace Fields Infant School and Nursery, a thriving two form entry small, friendly, caring infant school and Shining Stars Nursery based in Ewell recognised as 'Outstanding' by Ofsted.
- Busbridge Infant School, a popular two form entry infant school based in Godalming, Surrey.
Our associate member is St Mary's C of E (Aided) Infant School.
Our Teaching School Hub is one of 87 centres of excellence for teaching training and development in the country. We provide high-quality professional development to teachers in over 300 schools and at each stage of their career (from TA to executive leadership), outstanding teacher training and appropriate body services.
South Farnham SCITT - a primary Initial Teacher Training partnership of over 220 schools; graded 'Outstanding' in all areas by Ofsted. Nationally recognised within the DfE to be at the forefront of school-based training.