The enduring pursuit of excellence
Welcome to South Farnham Educational Trust. We became a Multi-Academy Trust in 2015, having been a converter Academy since 2011.
At the moment the Trust consists of three schools. These are:
- South Farnham Primary School consisting of 870 pupils from 4 – 11 years is situated on two sites, one in Menin Way and the other in The Bourne. It is an ‘Outstanding’ school, a National Teaching School and the Accredited Body for the Surrey South Farnham SCITT. South Farnham is the designated Academy Sponsor.
- Highfield South Farnham, a one-form entry primary school with a Nursery, catering for children from three years. After working with the Trust it has become a ‘Good’ school with a rapidly growing reputation for high-quality provision.
- The Raleigh School, a popular two form entry primary school in the semi-rural village of West Horsley. Following an Ofsted inspection in December 2017 it has also moved to an 'Outstanding' school from the previous 'Good' judgement, it is a primary school consisting of 436 pupils from 4-11.
The two recent Ofsted inspections have now judged all these schools within the Trust to be 'Outstanding' providers of primary education.
We also have one associate member of the Trust - St Mary's C of E (Aided) Infant School.
VISION AND PURPOSE OF THE TRUST
- To create a group of schools that have a shared commitment to ensuring the highest possible outcomes for their children.
- Through close co-operation children, parents and teachers will share professional expertise, training opportunities and facilities to ensure that the whole is greater than the part.
- To create a learning environment where the highest possible standards are a feature of all schools.
- To establish a shared understanding of what works and a reflective, research based approach to school improvement.
- To celebrate and develop the uniqueness of each school within the M.A.T family of schools.