The enduring pursuit of excellence
Welcome to South Farnham Educational Trust. We became a Multi-Academy Trust in 2015, having been a converter Academy since 2011.
At the moment the Trust consists of two schools. These are:-
- South Farnham Primary School consisting of 788 pupils from 4 – 11 years is situated on two sites, one in Menin Way and the other in The Bourne. It is an ‘Outstanding’ school, a National Teaching School and the Accredited Body for the Surrey South Farnham SCITT. South Farnham is the designated Academy Sponsor.
- Highfield South Farnham, a one-form entry primary school with a Nursery, catering for children from three years. After working with the Trust it has become a ‘Good’ school with a rapidly growing reputation for high-quality provision.
VISION AND PURPOSE OF THE TRUST
- To create a group of schools that have a shared commitment to ensuring the highest possible outcomes for their children.
- Through close cooperation children, parents and teachers will share professional expertise, training opportunities and facilities to ensure that the whole is greater than the part.
- To create a learning environment where the highest possible standards are a feature of all schools.
- To establish a shared understanding of what works and a reflective, research based approach to school improvement.
- To celebrate and develop the uniqueness of each school within the M.A.T family of schools.